For years, Pop-Tarts have been a staple breakfast snack. Quick, easy, and tasty; perfect for on-the-go. The issue, however, is that the nutrition in this convenient breakfast food is lacking and the sugar levels at 14g per pastry are off the charts!
That is why we decided to create the Rip Van Fruit Tartlet, combining our delicious caramel filled wafel with fresh greek yogurt and berries.
Since each of the component ingredients have low sugar levels, a Rip Van Tartlet only has 6g of sugar vs. 14g in a Pop Tart!
- 1 Rip Van Wafels Dutch Caramel & Vanilla
- 1/4 cup yogurt
- A few berries ( your choice: blueberries, strawberries, raspberries)
- Place the wafel on a plate
- Spread the yogurt on the wafel
- Cut fruit and place pieces on the yogurt
If you give this recipe a try and have any tweaks you’d like to share, feel free to get in touch!